Falcons vs Panthers Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (2-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Falcons vs Panthers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+188) | CAR: (-220)
Spread: ATL: +4 (-110) | CAR: -4 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 35% | CAR: 65%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: ATL: (+70000) | CAR: (+5500)
Falcons vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Carolina.
- Atlanta is 2-5 ATS in the last seven games this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Carolina's last six home games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last five games this season.
Falcons vs Panthers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 21.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 28.8 PPG this season (tied for No. 28 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 25.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 11 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Atlanta defeated the New Orleans Saints, 26-9, in Week 10.
- Carolina lost to the Green Bay Packers, 24-16, in Week 10.
Falcons vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Falcons-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Carolina Panthers by 1-13 Pts (+140) — The Falcons are coming off a massive upset over the Saints in New Orleans, but they lost their starting running back, Devonta Freeman, and tight end, Austin Hooper, in the process. With Atlanta's pass offense being their greatest asset, that strength is now weakened due to those losses. The Panthers also remain perfect at home this season with Kyle Allen at quarterback, and he, along with running back Christian McCaffrey, should have little trouble moving the ball against the Falcons' 28th-ranked scoring defense. The Carolina wins, it could be by less than two touchdowns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.