East Carolina vs Appalachian State Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
East Carolina Pirates (0-0, 0-0 AAC) vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers (0-0, 0-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
East Carolina vs Appalachian State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+300) | ASU: (-400)
Spread: ECU: +10.5 (-115) | ASU: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (N/A) | ASU: (N/A)
East Carolina vs Appalachian State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: East Carolina: (14.0%) | Appalachian State: (86.0%)
East Carolina vs Appalachian State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 19-12 straight up in 32 head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- East Carolina defeated Appalachian State, 35-13, in their last meeting on Sept. 1, 2012.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of East Carolina's last 15 games.
- Appalachian State is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- East Carolina is 4-12 straight up in its last 16 games.
- Appalachian State is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!