Figueiredo vs Moreno Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 263 — Flyweight Title Bout — Co-Main Event
Deiveson "Deus da Guerra" Figueiredo (20-1-1, 9 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Brandon "The Assassin Baby" Moreno (18-5-2, 3 KO's, 10 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, Arizona
Figueiredo vs Moreno Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 263 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deiveson Figueiredo: (-250)
- Brandon Moreno: (+205)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Figueiredo by KO/TKO: (+230)
- Figueiredo by Points: (+160)
- Figueiredo by Submission: (+800)
- Moreno by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Moreno by Points: (+340)
- Moreno by Submission: (+1200)
Figueiredo vs Moreno Prediction
UFC 268 Figueiredo-Moreno prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Deiveson Figueiredo (78%)
Method of Victory: Decision (54%)
Figueiredo vs Moreno Betting Trends & Stats
- Deiveson Figueiredo fought to a draw with Brandon Moreno in their most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Figueiredo averages 3.38 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Moreno averages 3.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Figueiredo averages 3.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Moreno averages 3.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Figueiredo has a 61% takedown defense rate.
- Moreno has a 67% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.