Figueiredo vs Perez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 255 — Men's Flyweight Championship Main Event
Deiveson "Dues da Guerra" Figueiredo (19-1-0, 9 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Alex Perez (24-5-0, 5 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Figueiredo vs Perez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 255 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deiveson Figueiredo (-290)
- Alex Perez (+240)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Figueiredo by KO/TKO: (+120)
- Figueiredo by Points : (+500)
- Figueiredo by Submission: (+420)
- Perez by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Perez by Points : (+650)
- Perez by Submission: (+2100)
Figueiredo vs Perez Prediction
UFC 255 Figueiredo-Perez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Deiveson Figueiredo (94%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (77%)
Figueiredo vs Perez Betting Trends & Stats
- Deiveson Figueiredo defeated Joseph Benavidez, by submission, in his most recent bout on July 18, 2020.
- Alex Perez defeated Jussier Formiga, by TKO, in his most recent bout on June 6, 2020.
- Figueiredo averages 2.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Perez averages 4.68 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Figueiredo averages 2.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Perez averages 3.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Figueiredo averages 2.90 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
- Perez averages 3.03 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.