Buccaneers vs Panthers Game Info
Thursday Night Football Week 2
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Buccaneers vs Panthers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+250) | CAR: (-300)
Spread: TB: +7 (-120) | CAR: -7 (+100
Total: 49.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 22% | CAR: 78%
Buccaneers vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Carolina.
- Tampa Bay is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in five of Carolina's last six games when playing Tampa Bay.
- Carolina is 5-1 straight up in its last six games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
Buccaneers vs Panthers Stats
- Tampa Bay lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 31-17, at home in Week 1.
- Carolina lost to the Los Angeles Rams, 30-27, at home in Week 1.
- Chris Godwin caught three passes for 53 yards and a touchdown in Week 1.
- Christian McCaffrey rushed for 128 yards on 19 carries along with two TDs on the ground. He also caught 10 passes for another 81 yards.
Buccaneers vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Carolina Panthers by 1-13 Points (+130) – Tampa Bay has been incredibly competitive when they play at Bank of America Stadium in recent seasons and that's a trend that bettors can potentially key in on. The Buccaneers own a 1-4 record in their past five visits to Charlotte, with two of those losses coming by three points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.