Broncos vs Falcons Hall of Fame Game Info
Denver Broncos (0-0 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium – Canton, OH
TV Coverage: NBC
Who Plays in the Hall of Fame Game This Year
The Denver Broncos take on the Atlanta Falcons in the 2019 Hall of Fame Game on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019 at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.
Broncos vs Falcons Hall of Fame Game Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-124) | ATL: (+108)
Spread: DEN: -2.5 (-110) | ATL: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 34 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 65% | ATL: 35%
Broncos vs Falcons Hall of Fame Game Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five regular season games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Denver's last nine regular season games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Atlanta's last 10 games against Denver.
Broncos vs Falcons Hall of Fame Game Stats
- Denver averaged 20.6 points per game in 2018 (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Denver surrendered an average of 21.8 points per game in 2018 (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 points per game in 2019 (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered an average of 26.4 points per game in 2018 (No. 26 in the NFL).
Broncos vs Falcons Hall of Fame Game Prop Bet
All Broncos-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Atlanta Falcons by 14+ (+500)– As this is the first game of the 2019 preseason, don't expect either team to leave their starters in for too long. Last year, Matt Ryan went just 1-for-1 in the Falcons' first preseason game before getting the hook. With both Ryan and Kevin Hogan, who was named the Broncos' starting QB for this game, likely to come out of the game early, this matchup could be decided by the backup and third-string QBs. That's where the Falcons could have the edge, as NFL veteran Matt Schaub will likely face off against Denver Broncos' rookie Drew Lock. Schaub was 20-for-26 with 194 passing yards and 1 TD in the 2018 preseason, and he could give the Falcons' offense an edge when on the field.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.