Bills vs Chiefs AFC Championship Game Info
AFC Conference Championship Game
Buffalo Bills (13-3, 6-2 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Bills vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All AFC Championship betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+152) | KC: (-180)
Spread: BUF: +3 (-102) | KC: -3 (-120)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (47%) | KC: (53%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+350) | KC: (+195)
Bills vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Bills vs Chiefs AFC Conference Championship prediction is from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Against the Spread (ATS) Pick: Bills
Bills vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- Kansas City defeated Buffalo, 26-17, when these two teams last met in Week 6 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
- Kansas City is 7-9-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Buffalo is 12-6 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Buffalo's 18 games.
- Buffalo defeated the Baltimore Ravens, 17-3, in the AFC Divisional Round.
- Kansas City defeated the Cleveland Browns, , in the AFC Divisional Round.
Bills vs Chiefs Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 30.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.