Athletics vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 10
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Rays Game Info
Oakland Athletics (33-33, 15-18 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (40-24, 17-14 Home)
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – Saint Petersburg, FL
Athletics vs Rays Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+205) | TB: (-240)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (+102) | TB: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 89% | TB: 11%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Tanner Anderson (first start) | TB: Charlie Morton (7-0, 2.30 ERA)
Athletics vs Rays Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of Oakland's last eight games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Oakland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against an opponent in the American League West.
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Athletics vs Rays Stats
- The Rays' Austin Meadows is leading the AL with his .346 batting average.
- Charlie Morton is one of just two pitchers with an undefeated record through at least 10 starts (Zach Davies).
- Charlie Morton is 2-0 with a 3.41 ERA in five home starts this season.
- Tanner Anderson is making his first career start against the Rays Monday night.
Athletics vs Rays Prop Bet
All Athletics-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charlie Morton Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-134) – Charlie Morton has been an excellent strikeout pitcher when he takes the hill at Tropicana Field. The 35-year-old is averaging 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings at home and has punched out at least seven in three of his five home starts this season. Additionally, Oakland hitters are averaging a collective 7.92 strikeouts per game this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.