Arizona State vs Washington Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arizona State Sun Devils and Washington Huskies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona State vs Washington Point Spread
The Sun Devils are 6.5-point road favorites against the Huskies. Arizona State is -106 to cover the spread, while Washington is -114 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Arizona State vs Washington Over/Under
The over/under for the Arizona State vs Washington Week 11 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Arizona State vs Washington Moneyline
The Sun Devils vs Huskies moneyline has Arizona State as a -260 favorite, while Washington is the +205 underdog at home.
Arizona State vs Washington Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 20-16 in 36 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Washington defeated Arizona State, 27-20, in their last meeting on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Arizona State is 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Washington.
- Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in each of Arizona State's last five games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in each of Washington's last five games against Pac-12 opponents.
Arizona State vs Washington Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (73.6%)
Arizona State vs Washington Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-260) | WASH: (+205)
Spread: ASU: -6.5 (-106) | WASH: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.