Angels vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 9
The Los Angeles Angels versus the Tampa Bay Rays is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Angels vs Rays Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (19-11) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (18-11)
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-136) | TB: (+116)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+146) | TB: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Angels vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Angels looking to Noah Syndergaard (2-1), and Jeffrey Springs (1-0) answering the bell for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Angels vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (58.8%)
Angels vs Rays Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -136 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +116 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rays are -178 to cover, and the Angels are +146.
Angels vs Rays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Angels-Rays on May 9, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Angels vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Angels have been chosen as favorites in 18 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (61.1%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 4-4 when favored by -136 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 26 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays have compiled a 2-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times this season for a 13-14-2 record against the over/under.