Nunes vs Pena Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship Co-Main Event Bout
Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes (21-4-0, 13 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Julianna "The Venezuelan Vixen" Pena (28-6-0, 14 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Nunes vs Pena Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Nunes: (-950)
- Julianna Pena: (+590)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (-145)
- Nunes by Points: (+460)
- Nunes by Submission: (+420)
- Pena by KO/TKO: (+2200)
- Pena by Points: (+1200)
- Pena by Submission: (+1500)
Nunes vs Pena Prediction
UFC 269 Nunes-Pena prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Amanda Nunes (96%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Nunes vs Pena Betting Trends & Stats
- Amanda Nunes defeated Megan Anderson, by submission, in her last fight on March 6, 2021.
- Julianna Pena defeated Sara McMann, by submission, in her last fight on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Nunes averages 4.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Pena averages 2.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 2.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Pena averages 1.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Nunes averages 2.50 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Pena has a 24% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.