Sterling vs Sandhagen Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 250 Bantamweight Bout
Aljamain "Funk Master" Sterling (18-3-0, 2 KOs, 7 Submissions) vs. Cory Sandhagen (12-1-0, 4 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the third fight on the main card, which will begin at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Sterling vs Sandhagen Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 250 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aljamain Sterling: (-122)
- Cory Sandhagen: (+100)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Sterling by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Sterling by Points: (+160)
- Sterling by Submission: (+650)
- Sandhagen by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Sandhagen by Points: (+195)
- Sandhagen by Submission: (+1400)
Sterling vs Sandhagen Betting Trends
- Aljamain Sterling defeated Pedro Munhoz, by decision, in his most recent bout on June 8, 2019.
- Cory Sandhagen defeated Raphael Assuncao, by decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Sterling averages 4.85 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Sandhagen averages 7.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Sterling averages 1.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66 percent defense rate.
- Sandhagen averages 4.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Sterling averages 1.91 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 29 percent accuracy rate.
- Sandhagen has a 27 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!