Alabama vs Cincinnati College Football Playoff Semifinal Game Info
College Football Playoff Semifinal Game - Cotton Bowl
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-1, 7-1 SEC) vs. No. 4 Cincinnati Bearcats (13-0, 8-0 AAC)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Alabama vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-590) | CINCY: (+410)
Spread: BAMA: -14 (-110) | CINCY: +14 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win National Championship: BAMA: (+120) | CINCY: (+1800)
Alabama vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Alabama vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head meetings against Cincinnati.
- Alabama defeated Cincinnati, 45-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 17, 1990.
- Alabama is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Alabama's last four games.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Cincinnati's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.