Cover Photo: Getty Images
North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State Game Info
East Region (Play-In Game)
No. 16 North Carolina Central Eagles (18-15) vs. No. 16 North Dakota State Bison (18-15)
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: University of Dayton Arena – Dayton, OH
The Bison are headed to Dayton, Ohio.— NDSU Basketball (@NDSUmbb) March 17, 2019
North Dakota State vs. North Carolina Central
Winner gets No. 1 overall seed Duke on Friday in Columbia, SC.
North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCC: (+180) | NDSU: (-225)
Spread: NCC: +5 (-110) | NDSU: -5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NCC: 26% | NDSU: 74%
North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State Betting Trends & Stats
- North Carolina Central is 8-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- North Carolina Central is 4-1 ATS on a neutral court this season.
- North Dakota State is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games.
- North Dakota State is 4-1 straight up (SU) in its last five home games.
- North Dakota State is 1-3 ATS on a neutral court this season.
North Dakota State, Prairie View A&M, and North Carolina Central are currently +100,000 to win it all at FanDuel Sportsbook for those that love to GAMBOL— Matt Brown (@MattBrownM2) March 18, 2019
North Carolina Central vs North Dakota State Prop Bet
All NC Central-North Dakota State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (North Dakota State) Total Points: Under 70 (-115) – North Dakota State is averaging 73.2 points per game (PPG) this season, but the Bison could have some serious trouble scoring against North Carolina Central. The biggest key to NC Central's success this season has been its strength on the defensive side of the ball. The Eagles led the MEAC in scoring defense this year, allowing just 66.8 PPG – the 74th-best mark in the country.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.