Saints vs Bears Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Betting Trends, Spread & Over/Under for NFL Week 9 - November 5
The NFL slate on Sunday includes the New Orleans Saints facing the Chicago Bears.
Get the latest NFL odds ahead of this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Saints vs Bears Prediction & Pick
All NFL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saints win (73.7%)
Saints vs Bears Point Spread
The Saints are 9.5-point favorites against the Bears. The Saints are -110 to cover the spread, while the Bears are -110 to cover as a 9.5-point underdog.
Saints vs Bears Over/Under
A combined point total of 41.5 has been set for Saints-Bears on November 5, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Saints vs Bears Moneyline
The Saints vs Bears moneyline has the Saints as a -480 favorite, while the Bears are a +370 underdog on the road.
Saints vs Bears Betting Trends
- New Orleans has won twice against the spread this year.
- Two of the Saints' eight games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears have won twice against the spread this year.
- Chicago doesn't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 9.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been six Bears games (out of eight) that went over the total this season.
Saints vs Bears Odds & Spread
- All NFL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-480) | CHI: (+370)
- Spread: NO: -9.5 (-110) | CHI: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 41.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)