Patrick Mahomes II Fantasy Week 11: Projections, Points and Stats vs. Eagles
Quarterback Patrick Mahomes II has a matchup versus the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league (257 yards allowed per game) in Week 11, when his Kansas City Chiefs take on the Philadelphia Eagles, Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
Thinking about Mahomes for your DFS roster, with his next game versus the Eagles? We've got stats and information for you below.
Thinking about playing Mahomes this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Mahomes vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Game Day: November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 19.23
- Projected Passing Yards: 255.89
- Projected Passing TDs: 1.87
- Projected Rushing Yards: 22.75
- Projected Rushing TDs: 0.16
Projections provided by numberFire
Mahomes Fantasy Performance
- Mahomes is the 13th-ranked fantasy player at the QB position and 15th overall, as he has tallied 171.4 total fantasy points (19.0 per game).
- During his last three games, Mahomes has piled up 849 passing yards (76-of-110) for six passing TDs with three picks, leading to 55.3 fantasy points (18.4 per game) during that period. On the ground, he's contributed 73 yards rushing on 13 carries.
- Mahomes has posted 91.8 fantasy points (18.4 per game) in his last five games, as he's amassed 1,436 yards on 137-of-191 passing, with nine touchdowns and four picks. As a runner, he's tacked on 104 rushing yards on 19 carries.
- The peak of Mahomes' fantasy season so far was Week 7 against the Los Angeles Chargers, when he completed 76.2% of his throws for 424 yards and four touchdowns with one interception on his way to 33.9 fantasy points. He also had 29 rushing yards on four attempts (7.3 YPC) on the ground.
- From a fantasy standpoint, Patrick Mahomes II let down his fantasy managers against the Denver Broncos in Week 8, when he managed only 5.6 fantasy points -- 24-of-38 (63.2%), 240 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. It was his worst fantasy performance of the season.
Eagles Defensive Performance
- Philadelphia has conceded over 300 yards passing to four players this year.
- A total of Eight players have thrown for at least one TD against the Eagles this season.
- Philadelphia has allowed two or more TD passes to five opposing QBs this season.
- Four players have thrown for at least three TDs in a game against the Eagles this year.
- Philadelphia has allowed four players to amass over 100 yards receiving in a game this season.
- The Eagles have allowed 17 players to catch a touchdown pass versus them this year.
- A total of two players have caught more than one touchdown pass versus Philadelphia this year.
- The Eagles' defense has not allowed a player to amass more than 100 yards rushing in a game this year.
- Philadelphia has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this season.
- No player has run for more than one TD against the Eagles this season.
Want more data and analysis on Patrick Mahomes II? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.