D'Andre Swift Fantasy Week 11: Projections, Points and Stats vs. Chiefs
In Week 11 (Monday at 8:15 PM ET), running back D'Andre Swift and the Philadelphia Eagles will play the Kansas City Chiefs, who have the 17th-ranked run defense in the league (112.2 yards allowed per game).
For more info on Swift, if you're thinking about him for your DFS roster, check out this article prior to his upcoming matchup against the Chiefs.
Thinking about playing Swift this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Swift vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Kansas City Chiefs
- Game Day: November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 11.85
- Projected Rushing Yards: 69.73
- Projected Rushing TDs: 0.45
- Projected Receiving Yards: 17.81
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.12
Projections provided by numberFire
Swift Fantasy Performance
- Among players at the RB position, Swift is currently the 19th-ranked player in fantasy (57th overall), with 100.0 total fantasy points (11.1 per game).
- Looking at his last three games, Swift has generated 27.3 fantasy points (9.1 per game) as he's run for 162 yards and scored one touchdown on 49 carries. As a pass-catcher, he's chipped in with 51 yards on seven grabs (eight targets).
- Swift has totaled 47.9 fantasy points (9.6 per game) during his last five games, as he's run for 250 yards with one touchdown on 76 carries. As a receiver, he has chipped in with 129 yards on 21 grabs (24 targets) with one TD.
- The peak of Swift's fantasy season came against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 2, when he put up 24.1 fantasy points with three receptions (on three targets) for six yards.
- From a fantasy perspective, D'Andre Swift delivered his worst fantasy-point total of the year (0.3 points) in Week 1 against the New England Patriots, running for three yards on one carry with one catch for zero yards.
Chiefs Defensive Performance
- Kansas City has not let a player register more than 300 yards passing against them in a matchup yet this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed at least one passing TD to eight opposing QBs this season.
- A total of three players have thrown for at least two touchdowns against Kansas City this year.
- The Chiefs have allowed one player to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
- A total of two players have put up more than 100 yards receiving in a game against Kansas City this year.
- A total of 12 players have caught a TD pass versus the Chiefs this year.
- Kansas City has not given up more than one touchdown catch to an opposing player this year.
- No player has racked up more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Chiefs this year.
- A total of three players have run for at least one touchdown against Kansas City this season.
- No player has rushed for more than one touchdown versus the Chiefs this season.
Want more data and analysis on D'Andre Swift? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.