White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-46, 17-26 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (52-41, 28-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Colosseum – Oakland, CA
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+170) | OAK: (-198)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-110) | OAK: -1.5 (-106)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: CHW: 15% | OAK: 85%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Reynaldo Lopez (4-8, 6.34 ERA) | OAK: Brett Anderson
(9-5, 3.86 ERA)
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The White Sox are 2-9 straight up in their last 11 games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last seven games.
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
White Sox vs Athletics Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Reynaldo Lopez has a 0-1 record with a 3.00 ERA in one career start against Oakland.
- Brett Anderson has a 1-1 record with a 4.55 ERA in five career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Athletics Prop Bet
All White Sox-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Reynaldo Lopez - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-158) – Lopez hasn't exactly been great this season, and he's struggled to fan opposing hitters recently. He has only reached five strikeouts once over his last nine starts, averaging 3.67 Ks per game during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.