Valparaiso vs Toledo Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Valpo vs Toledo Basketball Game Info
Valparaiso Crusaders (3-4, 0-4 Away) vs. Toledo Rockets (5-3, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Savage Arena – Toledo, OH
Valpo vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAL: (+215) | TOL: (-260)
Spread: VAL: +5.5 (-110) | TOL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAL: (20%) | TOL: (80%)
Valpo vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Valpo vs Toledo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Valparaiso defeated Toledo, 79-77, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 5, 2019.
- Valparaiso is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Valparaiso is 6-2 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Valparaiso defeated Purdue Northwest, 89-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
- Toledo defeated Marshall, 96-87, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.