Cover Photo: Getty Images
Tottenham vs Liverpool Champions League 2019 Final Match Info
Tottenham Hotspur FC (2-2-2, 8 Points, Group B – No. 2) vs. Liverpool FC (3-0-3, 9 Points, Group H – No. 2)
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano – Madrid, Spain
Tottenham vs Liverpool Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: THFC: (+330) | DRAW: (+250) | LIV: (-115)
Spread: THFC: +1 (-110) | LIV: -1 (+250)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Lift the Cup: THFC: (+175) | LIV: (-250)
Tottenham vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool defeated FC Barcelona, 4-3, on aggregate goals in the Champions League Semi Finals.
- Tottenham defeated Ajax, 3-3, on away aggregate goals in the Champions League Semi Finals.
- Liverpool is 3-1-1 in its last five games against Tottenham, all five of which came in English Premier League play.
- Liverpool has scored at least one goal in its last eight games against Tottenham.
Tottenham vs Liverpool Prop Bet
All Tottenham-Liverpool betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-128) – Liverpool is averaging 2.16 goals per game (GPG) over the club's last six 2018-19 Champions League matches and 2.33 GPG over its last three. On the other hand, Tottenham's 1-0 loss to Ajax on April 30 was the only scoreless performance in the club's 12 Champions League tournament games this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.