Tony Ferguson vs Charles Oliveira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 256 Co-Main Event
By michael obermuller
Ferguson vs Oliveira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 256 — Lightweight Co-Main Event Bout
Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson (25-4-0, 12 KOs, 8 Submissions) vs. Charles "do Bronx" Oliveira (29-8-0, 1 N/C, 8 KOs, 19 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Ferguson vs Oliveira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 256 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tony Ferguson (-172)
- Charles Oliveira (+144)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ferguson by KO/TKO: (+220)
- Ferguson by Points : (+330)
- Ferguson by Submission: (+550)
- Oliveira by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Oliveira by Points : (+600)
- Oliveira by Submission: (+340)
Ferguson vs Oliveira Prediction
UFC 256 Ferguson-Oliveira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tony Ferguson (70%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (52%)
Ferguson vs Oliveira Betting Trends & Stats
- Tony Ferguson lost to Justin Gaethje, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May. 9, 2020.
- Charles Oliveira defeated Kevin Lee, by submission, in his most recent bout on Mar. 14, 2020.
- Ferguson averages 5.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Oliveira averages 3.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Ferguson averages 4.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 3.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Ferguson has a 75 percent takedown defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.8 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.