Ferguson vs Dariush Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 262 — Lightweight Title Bout — Co-Main Event
Tony "El Cucuy" Ferguson (25-5-0, 12 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Beneil "Benny" Dariush (20-4-1, 5 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Ferguson vs Dariush Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 262 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tony Ferguson: (+132)
- Beneil Dariush: (-162)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ferguson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ferguson by Points: (N/A)
- Ferguson by Submission: (N/A)
- Dariush by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Dariush by Points: (N/A)
- Dariush Submission: (N/A)
Ferguson vs Dariush Prediction
UFC 262 Ferguson-Dariush prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Beneil Dariush (53%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (76%)
Ferguson vs Dariush Betting Trends & Stats
- Tony Ferguson lost to Charles Oliveira, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Beneil Dariush defeated Diego Ferreira, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Ferguson averages 5.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Dariush averages 4.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Ferguson averages 3.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Dariush averages 2.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Ferguson has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Dariush has a 81% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.