Seton Hall vs California Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 24 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Seton Hall vs California Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Seton Hall Pirates (3-1) vs. California Golden Bears (2-3)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena — Fort Myers, FL
Seton Hall vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SETON: (-1100) | CAL: (+680)
Spread: SETON: -12.5 (-106) | CAL: +12.5 (-114)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SETON: (+7000) | CAL: (+50000)
Seton Hall vs California Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Seton Hall Pirates win (77.0%)
Seton Hall vs California Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Seton Hall and California is tied at one win each.
- Seton Hall defeated California, 60-57, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 7, 2016.
- Seton Hall is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Seton Hall's last nine games.
- California is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against a Big East opponent.
- The total has hit the over in four of California's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.