Sara McMann vs Karol Rosa Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Columbus on FanDuel Sportsbook
McMann vs Rosa Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Columbus — Preliminary Women's Bantamweight Bout
Sara McMann (12-6-0, 1 KO, 5 Submissions) vs. Karol Rosa (15-3-0, 4 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
McMann vs Rosa Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Columbus odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sara McMann: (+184)
- Karol Rosa: (-230)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- McMann by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- McMann by Points: (N/A)
- McMann by Submission: (N/A)
- Rosa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rosa by Points: (N/A)
- Rosa by Submission: (N/A)
McMann vs Rosa Prediction
UFC Columbus McMann-Rosa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Karol Rosa (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
McMann vs Rosa Betting Trends & Stats
- Sara McMann lost to Julianna Peña, by submission, in her last fight on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Karol Rosa defeated Bethe Correia, by decision, in her last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- McMann averages 2.32 strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Rosa averages 7.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- McMann averages 1.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Rosa averages 5.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- McMann averages 4.41 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Rosa averages a 92% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.