Pacers vs Warriors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Pacers (6-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (6-4, 4-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Pacers vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+134) | GSW: (-158)
Spread: IND: +3.5 (-110) | GSW: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 227.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (31%) | GSW: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: IND: (+4900) | GSW: (+5500)
Pacers vs Warriors Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pacers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Indiana is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Indiana's last five road games.
- Golden State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Golden State's last seven games.
- Indiana lost to the Sacramento Kings, 127-122, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
- Golden State defeated the Toronto Raptors, 106-105, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Pacers vs Warriors Stats
- Indiana is averaging 115.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 111.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 113.7 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 116.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.