Gall vs Malott Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Early Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Mickey Gall (7-4-0, 0 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Mike "Proper" Malott (7-1-1, 3 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Gall vs Malott Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mickey Gall: (+150)
- Mike Malott: (-178)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Gall by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gall by Points: (N/A)
- Gall by Submission: (N/A)
- Malott by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Malott by Points: (N/A)
- Malott by Submission: (N/A)
Gall vs Malott Prediction
UFC 273 Gall-Malott prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mike Malott (66%)
Method of Victory: Decision (64%)
Gall vs Malott Betting Trends & Stats
- Mickey Gall lost to Alex Morono, by decision, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
- Mike Malott defeated Shimon Smotritsky, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 5, 2021.
- Gall averages 2.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Malott averages 4.41 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Gall averages 4.10 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Malott averages 4.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Gall has a 36% takedown defense rate.
- Malott averages 1.92 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.