Liverpool vs Barcelona Betting Lines, Odds and Spread for Champions League Semi Final Leg 2
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Liverpool vs Barcelona Match Info
Champions League Semi Final 2019 (Leg 2 of 2)
Liverpool FC (3-0-3, 9 Points, Group H – No. 2) vs. FC Barcelona (4-2-0, 14 Points, Group B – No. 1)
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield Stadium – Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs Barcelona Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (+150) | BAR: (+160) I DRAW: (+270)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+370) | BAR: +1 (-175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-152) | Under: (+130)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: LIV: (+1850) | BAR: (-4500)
Liverpool vs Barcelona Betting Trends & Stats
- Barcelona defeated Liverpool, 3-0, in Leg 1 of this Champions League Semi Final matchup on May 1.
- The over has hit in three of the last five games between these two teams.
- Liverpool failed to score in three of the last five games against Barcelona.
- Barcelona is 3-1-1 straight up against Liverpool in their last five matches.
- Barcelona has failed to score once in their last five matches against Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Barcelona Prop Bet
All Liverpool-Barcelona betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-166) – Liverpool has struggled to score against Barcelona in recent meetings, but has been a much better offensive threat at home. In its five games played at Anfield in the 2018-19 Champions League season, Liverpool has outscored its opponents by an aggregate total of 10-2. Liverpool also hasn't allowed a Champions League opponent to score at Anfield since Paris St.-Germain FC did it in Liverpool's first matchup of the Group Stage back on Sept. 18, 2018. Led by two of the best scoring threats in all of soccer in Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, Barcelona has scored in 10 of its 11 Champions League matches this season and outscored opponents, 8-4, in its five road contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.