Gastelum vs Heinisch Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 258 — Welterweight Title Fight Main Event
Kelvin Gastelum (15-6-0, 6 KO, 4 Submission) vs. Ian "The Hurricane" Heinisch (14-3-0, 5 KO, 2 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Gastelum vs Heinisch Odds & Betting Info
All Gastelum-Heinisch betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kelvin Gastelum (-220)
- Ian Heinisch (+176)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gastelum by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Gastelum by Points : (+105)
- Gastelum by Submission: (+900)
- Heinisch by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Heinisch by Points : (+400)
- Heinisch by Submission: (+1100)
Gastelum vs Heinisch Prediction
UFC 258 Gastelum-Heinisch prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kelvin Gastelum (83%)
Method of Victory: Decision (64%)
Gastelum vs Heinisch Betting Trends & Stats
- Kelvin Gastelum lost to Jack Hermansson, by submission, in his most recent fight on July 18, 2020.
- Ian Heinisch defeated Gerald Meerschaert, by TKO, in his most recent fight on June 6, 2020.
- Gastelum averages 3.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Heinisch averages 3.62 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Gastelum averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Heinisch averages 2.85 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.