Clark vs Egger Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 48 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Jessica-Rose "Jessy Jess" Clark (11-6-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Stephanie Egger (6-2-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Clark vs Egger Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 48 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jessica-Rose Clark: (-200)
- Stephanie Egger: (+160)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Clark by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Clark by Points: (N/A)
- Clark by Submission: (N/A)
- Egger by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Egger by Points: (N/A)
- Egger by Submission: (N/A)
Clark vs Egger Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Clark-Egger prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jessica-Rose Clark (87%)
Method of Victory: Decision (88%)
Clark vs Egger Betting Trends & Stats
- Jessica-Rose Clark defeated Joselyne Edwards, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Stephanie Egger defeated Shanna Young, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Clark averages 4.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Egger averages 1.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Clark averages 3.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Egger averages 1.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 54% defense rate.
- Clark has a 73% takedown defense rate.
- Egger has a 40% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.