Burns vs Dunham Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 250 Catchweight Bout
Herbert "The Blaze" Burns (10-2-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions) vs. Evan Dunham (18-8-1, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Burns vs Dunham Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 250 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Herbert Burns: (-270)
- Evan Dunham: (+210)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Burns by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Burns by Points: (+270)
- Burns by Submission: (+135)
- Dunham by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Dunham by Points: (+380)
- Dunham by Submission: (+1600)
Burns vs Dunham Betting Trends
- Herbert Burns defeated Nate Landwehr, by KO, in his most recent bout on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Evan Dunham lost to Francisco Trinaldo, by KO, in his most recent bout on Sep. 22, 2018.
- Burns averages 2.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Dunham averages 5.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
- Burns averages 4.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47 percent defense rate.
- Dunham averages 3.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61 percent defense rate.
- Burns has scored 70 percent of his career wins by submission.
- Dunham has an 80 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.