Falcons vs Packers Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Monday Night Football
Atlanta Falcons (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Falcons vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+270) | GB: (-335)
Spread: ATL: +7 (-105) | GB: -7 (-115)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+13000) | GB: (+1500)
Falcons vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Falcons
Falcons vs Packers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Green Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Green Bay's last five games.
Falcons vs Packers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 30.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 36.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 40.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 28.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.