Dream vs Mercury Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Dream vs Mercury Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Dream (6-13, 3-6 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (9-10, 3-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center – Phoenix, AZ
Dream vs Mercury Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+198) | PHX: (-250)
Spread: ATL: +5.5 (-106) | PHX: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (+10000) | PHX: (+2500)
Dream vs Mercury Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Mercury (77%)
Dream vs Mercury Betting Trends
- Phoenix defeated Atlanta, 96-80, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on August 14, 2020.
- Atlanta is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 away games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Atlanta's last 16 games.
- Phoenix is 3-9-1 ATS in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Phoenix's last five games against Atlanta.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.