Dolphins vs Steelers Game Info
Miami Dolphins (0-6, 0-2 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 28, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Dolphins vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+560) | PIT: (-750)
Spread: MIA: +14.5 (-125) | PIT: -14.5 (+105)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 81% | PIT: 19%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIA: (+200000) | PIT: (+11000)
Dolphins vs Steelers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last six road games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games against Miami.
- Pittsburgh is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against Miami.
Dolphins vs Steelers Stats
- Miami is averaging 10.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 31 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 35.2 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 20.5 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 21.8 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Miami lost to the Buffalo Bills, 31-21, on the road in Week 7.
- Pittsburgh was on bye in Week 7, but the Steelers defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 24-17, on the road in Week 6.
Dolphins vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Dolphins-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Pittsburgh Steelers by 1-13 Points (+175) – The Steelers come off their bye week with the best possible matchup in all of football – a home date with the 0-6 Dolphins. Prior to the bye, Pittsburgh pulled off an impressive road win over the Chargers behind third-string, rookie backup quarterback Devlin Hodges, and the Steelers are now expected to have backup QB Mason Rudolph back under center after clearing the concussion protocol. The Steelers are tied for fifth in the NFL in sacks, despite having already taken a week off for their bye, and they should have little resistance battling a Dolphins' offense averaging a league-low 10.5 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.