Conference Bowl Records 2019
With the 2019-20 college football bowl season almost entirely in the books, we can finally let the conference bowl rivalries begin again. Despite a relatively down year from a competitive standpoint, the ACC leads all conferences with 10 of its teams making it into bowl games this season.
Only the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship game between No. 1 LSU and No. 3 Clemson on Monday, Jan. 13 remains, and its upcoming result will reflect the finalized standings in the list below.
Bowl Record by Conference 2019
All 2019-20 conference bowl records were last updated on Jan. 14, 2020.
1. SEC Bowl Record: 8-2 (.800)
2. FBS Independent Bowl Record: 2-1 (.667)
3. Sun Belt Bowl Record: 3-2 (.600)
Sun Belt Teams in Bowl Games: 5
4. American Bowl Record: 4-3 (.571)
American Teams in Bowl Games: 7
5. Mountain West Bowl Record: 4-3 (.571)
Mountain West Teams in Bowl Games: 7
6. Pac-12 Bowl Record: 4-3 (.571)
7. Big Ten Bowl Record: 4-5 (.444)
8. MAC Bowl Record: 3-4 (.429)
MAC Teams in Bowl Games: 7
9. Conference USA Bowl Record: 3-5 (.375)
Conference USA Teams in Bowl Games: 8
10. ACC Bowl Record: 4-7 (.367)
11. Big 12 Bowl Record: 1-5 (.167)
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.