Boston College vs UMass Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Boston College Eagles (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. UMass Minutemen (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Warren McGuirk Alumni Stadium – Amherst, MA
Boston College vs UMass Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (-100000) | MASS: (+4000)
Spread: BC: -37.5 (-110) | MASS: +37.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | MASS: (N/A)
Boston College vs UMass Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College: (94.8%) | UMass: (5.2%)
Boston College vs UMass Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston College is 22-5-1 straight up in 28 head-to-head matchups against UMass.
- Boston College defeated UMass, 55-21, in their last meeting on Sept. 1, 2018.
- Boston College is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against UMass.
- UMass is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston College's last seven games.
- UMass is 4-12-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.