Barcelona vs Napoli Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA Champions League: Round of 16 (Leg 2 of 2, tied 1-1 on aggregate)
FC Barcelona (4-2-0, 14 points) vs. SSC Napoli (3-3-0, 12 points)
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Nou – Barcelona, Spain
Coverage: BT Sport (UK) / Univision & TNT (US)
Stream: B/R Live
Barcelona vs Napoli Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAR: (-240) | NAP: (+600) | DRAW: (+380)
Spread: BAR: -1 (+115) | NAP: +1 (+280)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-154) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: BAR: (-260) | NAP: (+210) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Barcelona vs Napoli Betting Trends & Stats
- In the first leg, Napoli held Barcelona to a 1-1 draw in Naples. Barcelona will start with a one-goal advantage in away goals.
- Barcelona finished first in Group F with 14 points and a plus-5 goal differential.
- Napoli finished second in Group E with 12 points and a plus-7 goal differential.
- Barcelona has also allowed five goals through seven Champions League matches.
- Napoli has allowed five goals through seven Champions League matches.
- Barcelona is 3-1-1 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Napoli. All four of the matches outside of the first leg were friendlies.
Barcelona vs Napoli Prop Bet
All Barcelona-Napoli betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Result & Over/Under: Barcelona and Over 1.5 Goals (-170) – Barcelona was in control for much of the first leg between these two teams, but were unable to convert their possession advantage into goals. Napoli has been excellent defensively in the Champions League, but has struggled in their domestic matches. They've allowed 36 goals in Serie A play across 26 matches. Barcelona has been dominant at home domestically and in the Champions League, and should be able to muster at least two goals and win the match. At full strength, Barcelona is the much better squad and has a huge advantage by playing at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.