Athletics vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 4
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Angels Game Info
Oakland Athletics (29-30, 11-15 Away) vs. Los Angeles (29-31, 15-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Los Angeles, CA
Athletics vs Angels Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-104) | LAA: (-110)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+156) | LAA: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 48% | LAA: 52%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Frankie Montas (6-2, 2.81 ERA) | LAA: Griffin Canning (2-1, 3.06 ERA)
Athletics vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last six games.
- Oakland has lost five games in a row straight up.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Angels' last nine games.
- The Angels are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
Athletics vs Angels Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Frankie Montas has posted a 1-0 record with a 3.52 ERA in five career appearances against the Angels.
- Griffin Canning made the lone start of his career against Oakland on May 29, surrendering one earned run and striking out five in 6 innings pitched. He didn't factor in the decision.
Athletics vs Angels Prop Bet
All Athletics-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Frankie Montas Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-126) – This total feels a bit low given how effective Montas has been this season. The right-hander has fanned at least five hitters in each of his last five starts, averaging 7.2 Ks during that span. Additionally, Montas has reached at least five strikeouts in seven of his last eight starts and eight of his 10 appearances overall this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.