Arkansas State vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Arkansas State Red Wolves (7-2, 3-1 Away) vs. No. 25 Texas Tech Red Raiders (7-1, 5-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena — Lubbock, TX
Coverage: ESPN+, BIG12
Arkansas State vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARST: (+1200) | TTU: (-3500)
Spread: ARST: +23.5 (-105) | TTU: -23.5 (-115)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARST: (N/A) | TTU: (+3500)
Arkansas State vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Tech Red Raiders win (98.4%)
Arkansas State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas State is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Arkansas State defeated Texas Tech, 79-76, in their last meeting on Nov. 29, 1993.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas State's last five games played in December.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas Tech's last seven games as the favorite.
- Arkansas State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Big 12 opponents.
- Texas Tech is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.