Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arizona State Sun Devils and BYU Cougars.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona State vs BYU Point Spread
The Sun Devils are 3.5-point road favorites against the Cougars. Arizona State is -114 to cover the spread, while BYU is -106 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Arizona State vs BYU Over/Under
The over/under for the Arizona State vs BYU Week 3 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Arizona State vs BYU Moneyline
The Arizona State vs BYU moneyline has the Sun Devils as the -188 favorite, while the Cougars are +152 underdogs at home.
Arizona State vs BYU Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 20-7 in 27 head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU defeated Arizona State, 26-6, in their last meeting on Sept. 12, 1998.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arizona State's last eight games.
- BYU is 10-0 straight up in their last 10 home games.
- Arizona State is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- BYU is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the underdog.
Arizona State vs BYU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-188) | BYU: (+152)
Spread: ASU: -3.5 (-114) | BYU: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (N/A) | BYU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.