Travis Kelce Fantasy Week 11: Projections, Points and Stats vs. Eagles
Tight end Travis Kelce is looking at a matchup against the 29th-ranked passing defense in the league (257.0 yards conceded per game) in Week 11, when his Kansas City Chiefs take on the Philadelphia Eagles, Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
With Kelce's next game against the Eagles, should you consider him for your DFS lineup? Scroll down for more stats and information.
Thinking about playing Kelce this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Kelce vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Game Day: November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 10.70
- Projected Receiving Yards: 70.17
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.62
Projections provided by numberFire
Kelce Fantasy Performance
- Kelce has been one of the best players in fantasy at the TE position this season, ranking fourth with 10.5 fantasy points per game (83.7 total points). He is 84th in fantasy points among all players.
- In his last three games, Kelce has accumulated 31.1 total fantasy points (10.4 per game), catching 21 balls (on 26 targets) for 251 yards and one touchdown.
- Kelce has been targeted 46 times, with 40 receptions for 442 yards and two TDs, during his last five games, leading to 56.2 fantasy points (11.2 per game) during that stretch.
- The high point of Kelce's fantasy campaign was a Week 7 outburst versus the Los Angeles Chargers, a game where he came through with zero passing yards and zero touchdowns with picks (for 23.9 total fantasy points).
- From a fantasy perspective, Travis Kelce had his worst game of the season in Week 9 against the Miami Dolphins, when he posted just 1.4 fantasy points (0 receptions, 0 yards).
Eagles Defensive Performance
- Four players have posted over 300 yards passing in a game against Philadelphia this year.
- The Eagles have allowed at least one passing TD to eight opposing QBs this season.
- Philadelphia has given up two or more passing TDs to five opposing QBs this season.
- The Eagles have given up at least three passing TDs to four opposing QBs this season.
- Philadelphia has given up more than 100 yards receiving to four players this year.
- The Eagles have allowed 17 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this year.
- Philadelphia has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this year.
- The Eagles have not allowed more than 100 yards on the ground to an opposing player this year.
- Philadelphia has given up at least one rushing touchdown to three players this year.
- No player has run for more than one TD against the Eagles this season.
Want more data and analysis on Travis Kelce? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.