Rashee Rice Fantasy Week 11: Projections, Points and Stats vs. Eagles
Wideout Rashee Rice faces a matchup against the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league (257 yards allowed per game) in Week 11, when his Kansas City Chiefs play the Philadelphia Eagles, Monday at 8:15 PM ET.
Daily fantasy players, is Rice worth considering for his next game against the Eagles? See below, because we can help you make the right decision.
Thinking about playing Rice this week? Start building your FanDuel fantasy football lineup today!
Rice vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Game Day: November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM
- Projected Fantasy Points: 5.39
- Projected Receiving Yards: 37.84
- Projected Receiving TDs: 0.25
Projections provided by numberFire
Rice Fantasy Performance
- Rice has put up 61.5 fantasy points in 2023 (6.8 per game), which ranks him 45th at the WR position. Overall, he's the No. 121 player in fantasy football.
- During his last three games Rice has been targeted 13 times, with 11 receptions for 133 yards and two TDs, resulting in 25.3 fantasy points (8.4 per game) during that stretch.
- Rice has been targeted 22 times, with 19 receptions for 238 yards and three TDs, in his last five games. He has posted 41.8 fantasy points (8.4 per game) during that stretch.
- The highlight of Rice's season as a fantasy producer came against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 7, as he put up 12.0 fantasy points by rushing for zero yards on zero attempts. In the receiving game, he caught five passes on six targets for 60 yards and one TD.
- From a fantasy perspective, Rashee Rice stumbled to his worst performance of the season in Week 2 against the Jacksonville Jaguars, hauling in two passes on two targets for 20 yards (2.0 fantasy points).
Eagles Defensive Performance
- Philadelphia has allowed more than 300 yards passing to four players this year.
- The Eagles have given up at least one passing TD to eight opposing QBs this year.
- Philadelphia has allowed five players to pass for at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Eagles have allowed four players to throw for three or more TDs in a game this year.
- A total of four players have put up over 100 yards receiving in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown reception by 17 players this season.
- Philadelphia has given up two or more receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
- No player has put up over 100 yards on the ground in a game versus the Eagles this year.
- Philadelphia has allowed three players to score at least one rushing TD against them this year.
- The Eagles have not given up two or more rushing TDs to an opposing player this season.
Want more data and analysis on Rashee Rice? Check out FanDuel Research for all the latest and in-depth fantasy and betting coverage.