Yankees vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 20
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Friday schedule includes the New York Yankees taking on the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Yankees vs White Sox Game Info
- New York Yankees (28-10) vs. Chicago White Sox (19-19)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-220) | CHW: (+184)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-104) | CHW: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will give the start to Nestor Cortes Jr. (2-1, 5.54 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Dallas Keuchel (2-3, 5.54).
Yankees vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (58.0%)
Yankees vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-White Sox, New York is the favorite at -220, and Chicago is +184 playing on the road.
Yankees vs White Sox Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the White Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -104 to cover the runline, with the White Sox being -115.
Yankees vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus White Sox game on May 20 has been set at 8.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Yankees vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 23, or 69.7%, of the 33 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has yet to lose in nine games when named as moneyline favorite of -215 or better.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 15 of their 35 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have won three of the nine games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- Chicago has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +180 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 34 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-20-3).