The New York Yankees versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Tigers Game Info
- New York Yankees (37-15) vs. Detroit Tigers (21-31)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-320) | DET: (+260)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-162) | DET: +1.5 (+134)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Luis Severino (3-1), and Beau Brieske (0-4) answering the bell for the Detroit Tigers.
Yankees vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (70.7%)
Yankees vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is a +260 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -320 favorite at home.
Yankees vs Tigers Spread
- The Yankees are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Tigers. The Yankees are -162 to cover, and the Tigers are +134.
Yankees vs Tigers Over/Under
- The Yankees-Tigers contest on June 4 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 31 wins in the 45 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has been listed as a favorite of -300 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 21 of their 49 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 32.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (11-23).
- Detroit has played as a moneyline underdog of +245 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Detroit has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 47 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 17 of those games (17-30-0).