Yankees vs Tigers Game Info
New York Yankees (95-51, 42-29 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-100, 19-50 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park– Detroit, MI
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-220) | DET: (+188)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-148) | DET: +1.5 (+126)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 72% | DET: 28%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (5-8, 4.93 ERA) | DET: Matthew Boyd (8-10, 4.57 ERA)
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 7-2 straight up in their last nine road games.
- The Yankees are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- Detroit is 5-1 against the spread in its last six games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in six of Detroit's last seven home games against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Tigers Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.81 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 32 in MLB).
- CC Sabathia is 21-14 with a 4.16 ERA in 40 career starts against Detroit.
- Matthew Boyd is 1-2 with a 5.57 ERA in four career starts against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Yankees-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matthew Boyd - Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-104) — Boyd's hot start to the season feels like a vague memory at this point, but the one area he has excelled in all year is strikeouts. The Tigers lefty is up to 225 strikeouts in 171 1/3 innings this season, good for sixth in the league. He's averaged 8.5 strikeouts per outing over his last four starts, and in his one game against the Yankees this season on April 13, Boyd totaled a whopping 13 Ks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.