The New York Yankees are among the MLB teams busy on Thursday, up against the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Yankees vs Reds Game Info
- New York Yankees (62-26) vs. Cincinnati Reds (33-55)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-200) | CIN: (+168)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-102) | CIN: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will give the ball to Nestor Cortes (7-3) versus the Reds and Luis Castillo (3-4).
Yankees vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (62.9%)
Yankees vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Reds, New York is the favorite at -200, and Cincinnati is +168 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Reds Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -102 to cover the runline, with the Reds being -118.
Yankees vs Reds Over/Under
- Yankees versus Reds, on July 14, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 53 times (68.8%) in those contests.
- This year, New York has won 21 of 23 games when listed as at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 39 of their 82 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the moneyline underdog 66 total times this season. They've finished 24-42 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, Cincinnati has a 3-12 record (winning only 20% of its games).
- Cincinnati has played in 84 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-39-2).