Yankees vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Yankees vs Nationals Game Info
New York Yankees (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park — Washington, D.C.
Yankees vs Nationals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: NYY: (-162) | WAS: (+140)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+124) | WAS: +1.5 (-146)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (91%) | WAS: (9%)
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Jonathan Loaisiga (2-2, 4.55 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (14-7, 3.25 ERA)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+430) | WAS: (+2000)
Yankees vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Nationals defeated the Yankees, 9-2, in Saturday's game.
- The Yankees covered the spread (run line) in 57.9 percent of their games in 2019 (No. 1 in MLB), and they failed to cover the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- Washington covered the spread in 57.0 percent of its games last season (No. 2 in MLB), and they covered the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- The Yankees hit the over in 53.3 percent of their games last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Washington hit the over in 50.3 percent of its games last season (No. 14 in MLB).
Yankees vs Nationals Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.77 runs per game last season (No. 1 in MLB) and scored 2 runs last game.
- Washington averaged 5.31 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB) and scored 9 runs last game.
- The Yankees surrendered 4.49 runs per game last season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Washington surrendered 4.39 runs per game last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.