Cover Photo: Getty Images
Yankees vs Indians Game Info
New York Yankees (39-23, 18-11 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (32-31, 18-15 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Yankees vs Indians Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-138) | CLE: (+120)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+110) | CLE: +1.5 (-128)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 84% | CLE: 16%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: CC Sabathia (3-2, 3.61 ERA) | CLE: Adam Plutko (1-1, 6.35 ERA)
Yankees vs Indians Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The Yankees are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cleveland's last seven games.
- Cleveland is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Yankees vs Indians Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Cleveland is averaging 4.08 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- CC Sabathia has posted a 4-3 record with a 3.57 ERA in 13 career starts against the Indians. The left-hander is going for his 250th MLB win this afternoon.
- Adam Plutko has never faced the Yankees in his career. He has a 6.35 ERA in 2019 through two starts.
Yankees vs Indians Prop Bet
All Yankees-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- CC Sabathia - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (+120) – Sabathia has a 3-2 record with a 3.61 ERA thus far in 2019 and he's also been a great source of strikeouts lately. The big lefty has fanned at least seven in each of his last two outings, including a season-high eight in his last start. Sabathia could also be a little extra zoned in as he goes for his 250th career win this afternoon.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!