Yankees vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the New York Yankees facing the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Yankees vs Tigers Game Info
- New York Yankees (38-15) vs. Detroit Tigers (21-32)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 11:35 AM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-320) | DET: (+260)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-138) | DET: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Yankees vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jordan Montgomery (1-1), and Rony Garcia (0-1) getting the nod for the Detroit Tigers.
Yankees vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (64.6%)
Yankees vs Tigers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Tigers, New York is the favorite at -320, and Detroit is +260 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Tigers Spread
The Yankees are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Tigers. The Yankees are -138 to cover the spread, while the Tigers are +116.
Yankees vs Tigers Over/Under
An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Yankees-Tigers on June 5, with the over being -122 and the under -100.
Yankees vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 32, or 69.6%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 2-1 when favored by -320 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 21 of 50 chances this season.
- The Tigers have won 11 of the 35 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31.4%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +260 or longer, Detroit has a record of 1-2 (33.3%).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 17 times this season for a 17-31-0 record against the over/under.