Yankees vs Astros Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
On Sunday in the MLB, the New York Yankees are up against the Houston Astros.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Yankees vs Astros Game Info
- New York Yankees (52-20) vs. Houston Astros (45-26)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-180) | HOU: (+152)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+105) | HOU: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Yankees vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will give the ball to Nestor Cortes (6-3) versus the Astros and Jose Urquidy (6-3).
Yankees vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.6%)
Yankees vs Astros Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Astros, New York is the favorite at -180, and Houston is +152 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Astros Spread
The Yankees are hosting the Astros and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are +105 to cover the runline, with the Astros being -126.
Yankees vs Astros Over/Under
The over/under for Yankees-Astros on June 26 is 9.5. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 45, or 70.3%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has been victorious 29 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 31 of their 69 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Astros have won six of the 12 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- Houston has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer in only two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Houston has played in 67 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-43-2).