The NBA schedule on Saturday includes the Washington Wizards taking on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wizards vs Lakers Game Info
- Washington Wizards (29-40) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (30-40)
- Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, D.C.
Wizards vs Lakers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-152) | LAL: (+128)
- Spread: WSH -3 (-114) | LAL: +3 (-106)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Wizards vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Washington has beaten the spread 26 times in 69 games.
- Washington is 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Wizards are 0-6 SU and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Lakers are 2-5 SU/ATS in their last 7 games, and 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The Lakers are 1-11 SU in their last 12 road games.
- The over has hit in 8 of the Wizards last 9 games, and 5 of their last 5 home games.
- The over has hit in 6 of the Lakers last 9 games.
Wizards vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wizards win (58.0%)
Wizards vs Lakers Point Spread
The Wizards are 3-point home favorites against the Lakers. Washington is -114 to cover the spread, and Los Angeles is -106.
Wizards vs Lakers Over/Under
A total of 227.5 points has been set for the Wizards-Lakers game on March 19, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Wizards vs Lakers Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Wizards vs. Lakers reveal Washington as the favorite (-152) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+128) on the road.